Posters and Guidelines
Thank you for considering to present your work as a poster at Oligo 2023 Oxford. Please submit your poster abstract online within the advertised deadlines.
- Page size: Prepare your poster as you would normally do for printing. You can prepare your poster in sizes A1 or A0, but the page size of your poster is not important as the posters will be presented digitally. However, if you are attending in-person and would like to bring along a physical poster, prepare your poster in A1 portrait format (59cm wide x 84cm long). Do not laminate your poster, or use heavy printing material.
- Naming your poster files: Name your poster files as follows: <your surname>-Oligo23-Poster.pdf | <your surname>-Oligo23-Poster.png | <your surname>-Oligo23-Poster.jpg, etc. For example, for David Jones, name your file as Jones-Oligo23-Poster.pdf. DO NOT name your poster files as, e.g., Oxford-poster, poster2021v, Oxford-oligo-poster. Such files will be automatically rejected.
- Poster submission: Submit your final poster as both PDF and JPG/PNG files via the link below no later than 22nd March 2023. Late posters may not be included in the symposium programme. Please DO NOT send your poster or abstract files by email. Please ensure you send us the very final version of your poster (as well as your poster abstract), as once published, it cannot be replaced.
Poster presentation: Posters will be made available via a secure page to the conference participants before the meeting. There will be two ways to interact with the poster presenters:
- the participants will be able to ask questions via the Zoom chatbox during the mid-conference breaks; and/or
- the participants can post their questions on Twitter at any time using the meeting hashtag #OligoOx23, as well as the poster specific hashtag (given under each poster abstract) – do tag @LPMHealthcare in your tweets.
Any further information about the poster presentations at this digital meeting will be available in the future.
Before uploading your poster, you must make sure that you follow ALL of the instructions above!
(Presenters in Bold)
Accepted poster abstracts (Unedited) will be published below. If your abstract has been accepted for presentation but it does not appear in the list below, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing OligoOxford@gmail.com.