Posters and presentation information
Thank you for considering to present your work as a poster at Venoms and Toxins 2023.
Digital poster preparation and submission
- Page size: Prepare your poster as you would normally do for printing. You can prepare your poster in sizes A1 or A0, as the page size is not important for digitally presented posters.
- Naming your poster files: Name your poster files as follows: <your surname>-Ven23-Poster.pdf | <your surname>-Ven23-Poster.png | <your surname>-Ven23-Poster.jpg, etc. For example, for David Jones, name your file as Jones-Ven23-Poster.pdf. DO NOT name your poster files as, e.g., Oxford-poster, Venoms2023, Oxford-venoms-poster. Such files will be automatically rejected.
- Poster submission and deadlines: All poster presenters, whether attending virtually or in-person, are required to submit a digital version of their poster. Submit your final poster as both PDF (<5MB) and JPG/PNG (<1MB) files via the link below no later than 14th August 2023 (we must have received your poster abstracts by 07th August). Late posters may not be included in the symposium programme. Please DO NOT send your poster (or abstract) files by email. Please ensure you send us the very final version of your poster (as well as your poster abstract), as once published, it cannot be replaced.
- The poster PDF files, whether the presenter is attending virtually or in-person, are required for presentation, and will be made available via the secure conference documents page to the conference participants before the meeting. The participants will be able to ask questions via the Zoom chatbox during the conference. Posters will also be made available on Twitter before the conference to allow interaction after the conference (check your Twitter hashtag under your poster abstract).
- Hardcopy posters: If attending in-person, you may bring along a printed copy of your poster (maximum A1 size) to be displayed during the conference.
There is no specific time for poster presentations.
Any further information about the poster presentations at this digital meeting will be available in the future.
Before uploading your poster, you must make sure that you follow ALL of the instructions above!
Accepted posters (unedited)
(Presenters in Bold)
If your abstract has been accepted for presentation but it does not appear in the list below, please let us know as soon as possible by email at VenomsOxford@gmail.com.