Posters and Guidelines
Thank you for considering to present your work as a poster at Emerging Viruses 2023. Please submit your poster abstract online within the advertised deadlines.
- Page size: Prepare your poster as you would normally do for printing. You can prepare your poster in sizes A1 or A0, but the page size of your poster is not important for digitally presented posters. However, if you are attending in-person and would like to bring along a physical poster, prepare your poster in A1 portrait format (59cm wide x 84cm long). Do not laminate your poster, or use heavy printing material.
- Naming your poster files: Name your poster files as follows: <your surname>-EVOX24-Poster.pdf. For example, for David Jones, name your file as ‘Jones-EVOX24-Poster.pdf’. DO NOT name your poster files as, e.g., Oxford-poster, poster2024, etc. Such files will be automatically rejected.
- Poster submission: All poster presenters, whether attending virtually or in-person, are required to submit a digital version of their poster. Submit your final poster as PDF (<5MB) and via the link below no later than 30th August 2023. Late posters may not be included in the symposium programme. Please DO NOT send your poster (or abstract) files by email. Please ensure you send us the very final version of your poster (as well as your poster abstract), as once published, it cannot be replaced.
- The poster PDF files, whether the presenter is attending virtually or in-person, are required for presentation, and will be made available via the secure ‘EVOX24 Documents’ page to the conference participants before the meeting. The participants will be able to ask questions via the Zoom chatbox during the conference. There is no specific time for presenting digital posters.
- Hardcopy posters: If attending in-person, you may bring along a printed copy of your poster (maximum A1 size) to be displayed during the conference.
- Any further information about the poster presentations will be available in the future.
Before uploading your poster, you must make sure that you follow ALL of the instructions above!
(Presenters in Bold)
Accepted poster abstracts (Unedited) will be published below. If your abstract has been accepted for presentation but it does not appear in the list below, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing VirusesOxford@gmail.com.