Posters and presentation information
Thank you for considering to present your work as a poster at Venoms and Toxins 2024.
Digital poster preparation and submission
- Page size: Prepare your poster as you would normally do for printing. You can prepare your poster in sizes A1 or A0, as the page size is not important if only presenting digitally. However, print hardcopy posters in A1 portrait format. Larger posters and those in landscape format may not be displayed due to space constraints.
- Naming your poster files: Name your poster files as follows: <your surname>-Ven24-Poster.pdf. For example, for David Jones, name your file as Jones-Ven23-Poster.pdf. DO NOT name your poster files as, e.g., Oxford-poster, Venoms2024, Oxford-venoms-poster. Such files will be automatically rejected.
- Poster submission and deadlines: All poster presenters, whether attending virtually or in-person, are required to submit a digital version of their poster. Submit your final poster as PDF (<5MB) and via the link below no later than 20th August 2024 (we must have received your poster abstracts by 07th August). Late posters may not be included in the conference programme. Please DO NOT send your poster (or abstract) files by email. Please ensure you send us the very final version of your poster (as well as your poster abstract), as once published, it cannot be replaced.
- Poster PDF files (required): Whether the presenter is attending virtually or in-person, poster PDF files are required, which will be made available via the secure ‘Download VEN24 Documents’ page to the conference participants. The participants will be able to ask questions via the Zoom chatbox during the conference. There is no specific time for presenting digital posters.
- Flash-talk videos (optional): We are pleased to offer poster presenters the opportunity to prepare a short video presentation about their poster and send it before the conference. The videos will be made available on the LPMHealthcare YouTube channel. Below is further information for sending your video presentation.
- Give your presentation (no longer than 5 minutes) using Zoom or another platform of your choice.
- Convert the video into a format compatible with YouTube (e.g., MP4).
- Send your video to VenomsOxford@gmail.com using a file transfer program, such as MailBigFile or WeTransfer.
- Hardcopy posters (optional): If attending in-person, you may bring along a printed copy of your poster (maximum A1 size) to be displayed during the conference. You may be assigned a specific day to display your poster.
- Any further information about the poster presentations will be available in the future.
Before uploading your poster, you must make sure that you follow ALL of the instructions above!
Accepted posters (unedited)
(Presenters in Bold)
If your abstract has been accepted for presentation but it does not appear in the list below, please let us know as soon as possible by email at VenomsOxford@gmail.com.