Genome Editing 2021 (Oxford) Virtual invites digital demonstration of R&D and laboratory supplies related to molecular biology and genome editing and invites commercial sponsorship. We are offering a variety of highly-competitive sponsorship packages, as well as the the flexibility of sponsor-created packages, if their needs are not covered by our offered packages.
For Booking Form and further information about packages and other promotional opportunities, please email
Bronze Sponsor and Digital Exhibitor
Samplix provides researchers with tailored genomics tools to solve complex genetic landscapes. Delivered through the Xdrop® platform, Samplix enables scientists to investigate in depth any genomic region of any species, enabling the enrichment of complex, including unknown, genomic regions. Xdrop allows researchers to isolate long (up to 100 kb) genomic regions from DNA samples, by knowing only a short portion (enough to design a short amplicon of 150 bp).
- Enrichment of long genomic regions
- Validation of genome editing (CRISPR, transgenic insertions, etc.)
- Identification of viral integration sites
- Distinguish genes from pseudogenes
- Gap-closing in draft genomes
- Phasing of variants
- Single cell whole genome amplification (< 6pg DNA)
- Low input DNA (< 10 ng)
- Long read sequencing (Oxford nanopore or PacBio)
- Short-read sequencing (Illumina)
- Short tandem repeats
- Structural variation
- GC-rich regions
Samplix Xdrop workflow is available both as fully-supported platform (instrument, cartridges and reagents) as well as Service Provider.