Opinions expressed below are for information only. Delegates are responsible for making their own travel and accommodation arrangements and may find provided links and information helpful in organising their journey.
There are several hotels and B&Bs on a few minutes walking distance from St Hilda’s College, for example, in Iffely Road, St Clement’s Street and the High Street. Below is a selection of websites that give further information about places to stay in Oxford. Participants are responsible for making direct contact with the accommodation providers. Furthermore, this information is for the benefit of the participants only. We have no association with any of these organisations or websites.
Based on poor feedback from past delegates we strongly advise that you avoid Nanford Guest House (137 Iffley Road) and Balkan Lodge Hotel (315 Iffley Road). ISIS Guest house (45-53 Iffley Road) generally receives positive comments.
Other Nearby B&Bs and Hotels
- The Old Black Horse Inn (St Clement’s Street)
- Oxford Coach and Horses (St Clement’s Street)
- Acorn Guest House (Iffley Road)
- Heather Guest House (Iffley Road)
- Eastgate Hotel (High Street)
- Old Bank Hotel (High Street)
- The Holywell Bed and Breakfast (Holywell Street)
- The Buttery Hotel (Broad Street)
- Randolf Hotel (Beaumont Street)
- Oxford Spire (Abingdon Road)